Highline Schools Foundation developed a three-year strategic plan in 2019 that set in place their priorities. The plan aligns with the district’s strategic plan and is used as a guide for developing and evaluating programs as well as setting the annual budget.
- Strong public education is the foundation for a thriving economy
- Safe and equitable learning environments ignite success
- Families are an important part of students’ education
- Students learn best when they are physically and mentally healthy
- Data driven programs with measurable results are vital
- Community engagement helps schools and student succeed
- Real world experiences inspire students to see the relevance of school