Oktoberfest for Highline
Oktoberfest for Highline is a perennial favorite event for district employees, foundation supporters, and our incredible community partners. Traditionally it is held at The Cove (the Normandy Park Community Club) in mid-October. The 2021 Oktoberfest for Highline is scheduled for Saturday, October 16, 2021, and for the second year in a row, we’re offering Oktoberfest To Go! Support the Foundation with an incredible German beerhall-style dinner at home.
With nearly 250 guests including district staff, Foundation supporters, and community leaders, it is a great opportunity for local businesses to show their support through event sponsorship and in-kind donations to our auctions. Funds raised at Oktoberfest support the students and staff of Highline Public Schools in the areas of classroom innovation, college readiness, arts, athletics and other areas of need.
Join us for the 2nd Annual Oktoberfest To Go - Saturday, October 16th
Enjoy a delicious German beerhall-style dinner from The Tin Room and Dan the Sausageman, paired with beer from our friends at Georgetown Brewing, all in support of the Highline Schools Foundation and our work throughout Highline Public Schools.
- Order dinner to go, add a 6-pack (or two!) of Georgetown beer
- Purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win a pair of roundtrip tickets from Alaska Airlines* (Raffle tickets available at dinner pick-up)
- Browse and bid on awesome items in our online Oktoberfest Auction, launching October 4th
- Pick up your dinners at The Cove in Normandy Park on Saturday, October 16th
Interested in supporting Oktoberfest To Go and the Highline Schools Foundation? Sponsorship and In-Kind support is invaluable. Oktoberfest To Go Sponsorship levels start at $500, and we are accepting items for our online auction through Friday, October 1st. – contact Erin Lee for more information.
Support for Oktoberfest To Go comes from:
* Raffle winner to be drawn live (via Facebook) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 (time TBD), winner will be contacted by Highline Schools Foundation staff. Certificate for Alaska Airline tickets provided to the winner and is good for anywhere Alaska Airlines flies. Certificate is valid for flights served by Alaska Airlines flights numbered 1 – 2999, SkyWest Airline flights 3300-3499 and PenAir flights 3124-3299. Not valid for flights on codeshare partners. Mileage Plan Miles cannot be earned or credited. First Class paid upgrades or mileage plan upgrades are allowed. Standard baggage fees apply. Individual travel taxes may apply. Once ticketed, no changes to passenger name, origin city or destination city allowed. Certificate will be void if bartered or sold. Tickets must be booked at least two weeks prior to flight. No blackout dates. Value estimated to be $2,500. Winner responsible for all taxes.